REAL BLOG POST 14

What's up Blog,
This post is going to be about all the Pros and Cons of how I see my film going with my teammates.
Pro's first: I love my teammates, I believe we all bring something different to our project but eventually all believe in the same finished product and it causes to challenge each other and makes us thrive. I love that we have picked our main character who is my teammate Paola because she is dedicated to the role and is open to receiving advice about what to say or how to say certain lines. Daniela is the most logistically sound person I have ever met. She always keeps our group on track without being rude or bossy and basically does all the heavy lifting for our film so that we can show up and bring our skill set. My last teammate is Sara who is not a creative person but more of a STEM person but is so intrigued and eager to learn about the media side and genuinely never fails to bring ideas to the table. I also like the direction our film is taking as well as our vision we all collaboratively agreed upon.

Cons: I am nervous that we will not be able to figure out a concrete storyline to stick with as we continue to film because we have a beginning and an end but the middle is what we are having trouble deciding as well as trying to figure out character development in the first 2 minutes of a movie which would be cool to have although I am not super worried if we do not have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REAL BLOG POST 19

REAL BLOG POST 18