REAL BLOG POST 4

Whats up Blog, 
I've never been able to casually talk in a school project so I'm going to use it at full-force. My group is still unsure of our characters within our film. In "The End of The F***ing World" they have a boy and a girl which is what my group wants to base our film after but we are not sure if we are going to be able to schedule a boy into our filming schedule. Something that I have to start taking into account that I did not have to before when analyzing movies is the production aspect in the way that it takes many hours and scheduling to make a single take to happen. 

So much scheduling goes into making a movie. I didn't realize this until I had to figure out if I wanted to show actual parent's faces or if we wanted it to stay kid-focused and only show their bodies and show their expression through symbols and body language. This takes scheduling because I have to find actors that are old enough to be believable parents or real parents who are going to be questionable actors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REAL BLOG POST 19

REAL BLOG POST 18