REAL BLOG POST 6

WHATS UP BLOG,
I feel like my young dream of keeping up with a diary is completed by writing these blogs.
Today during class my group decided to use a template of storyboards and draw what we want to be depicted through our 2 minutes. I really like that we all have the same vision and want to start with our character getting ready in her perfectly pink room and she is greeted by her perfect parents and a buffet of breakfast which she says she will not be able to enjoy or else she will be late. So as she's leaving she gets in her car and cuts to her at the beach narrating why she decided to skip school.

I love the ideas my group has and we are deciding costume ideas which I will tell you about in my next blog as well as physical copies of the storyboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REAL BLOG POST 19

REAL BLOG POST 18