REAL BLOG POST 3

Hey Blog,
This week my group decided to not meet up on Sunday since there is an SAT the next week and none of us were available this weekend. My partners wanted to study so we decided to use our class time wisely and discuss what we expected and wanted from this project. We decided on the lead character which will be played by my partner Paola and what she is expected to be like.

My group can't decide on what type of stereotype our leading character should be. I like the idea of an edgy dark-clothed girl who fights with her parents but I feel it has been done so much already. My group wants to do a perfect girl who has lots of pressure on her and decides to run away without thinking of the repercussions afterward.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REAL BLOG POST 19

REAL BLOG POST 18